Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Invalid Promises


"You're special" But you said that line to everyone.
"Im making you a promise" Didn't you say that to her?
"You make me happy" So did your ex.
"Ima put you on my blog" Seems like you do tht with everyone.
"Babyyyy, I miss you" You said that to those before me.
"I want you soo bad" But tht was on a photo comment.
"I need you" Like you needed the rest?
"I love you" Now who are you saying tht to since it isn't me?


You said all the lies to me above, and the reason Im calling them lies is because you couldn't of said all the things above to me and numerous people and still mean it. EVERYTHING i said to you was REAL, nothing rehearsed or pre-recorded. It was ALL meant and for YOU. But your broke my trust, I would of said you broke my heart but I never put my all into any male. Just know every word I spoke to you, I never said to different guys. Soo my sincerity to you was always there and can never be question. Soo i hope you had "fun" playing with my emotions because I sure enjoyed being a part of your game..

No comments:

Post a Comment