Thursday, April 29, 2010

Look Beyond Your View


Nowwwww, we can all admit to being just a tad bit shallow (at least once in our young lives). But does that necessarily make it right? I mean how far should we go to accept perfections rather than flaws? Aren't flaws what makes us all unique in a quirky kind of way? Aren't flaws what makes each individual something more than the next person and the last? I LOVE each and every one of MY FLAWS<3 And I don't care who doesn't . Why should alter myself to be a mirror image of what everyone else sees in the lime light ? I am my OWN person . And I choose to keep it tht way . I have one foot longer than the other, and one eyebrow with a little bit more hair lmao . Does tht stop me from making life changing decisions ? Does tht stop me from being who I am ? Then why is a dependent factor in today's society ? Why does beauty get us sooo much further than brains or even talent ? The answers to my questions probably wont ever come, but im fine with that . Because the satisfaction I get from being an ORIGINAL is soo much more appeasing than being merely a clone of what is seen on television or in the media<3

This one was for Michaela ,
i updated ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment