Thursday, April 1, 2010

Tears With A Melody

Miley Cyrus' debut to the "real" acting world was ignited when the tear jerker "The Last Song" hit theaters yesterday, March 31, 2010. At first I thought the movie was going to be a traditional bubble gum pop star movie with low budget acting and kid rated comedy. But moments into the movie Miley did not display her normal kid-friendly persona.
"I'd give it FOUR stars!"
She was edgy and rebellious, filled with resentment towards her father played by actor Greg Kinnear for divorcing her mother. Miley played the polar opposite of what we're use to seeing and she did a very good job at doing so. Her emotions were raw and her expressions were true. Now, I wont ruin the movie for those of you who want to go see this but I will say that you will be very well satisfied when you do exit the movie. Tears rolled from cheeks and laughs roared from my voice. Rollercoasters of up and down emotions kept my attention and my interest. Miley and her now boyfriend, Liam Hemsworth are a perfect match on camera and the true beauty of there relationship can be seen in scenes of intimacy and affection. However you view young Miley, she did wonders in this movie and I am definitely curious to see her future work.

No comments:

Post a Comment